Gluten Sensitivity



Symptoms and Maladies

Traditional Testing

Progressive Testing

Cutting-Edge Research

Forward-Thinking Doctors

Gluten-Free Diet

Empower Yourself


My Book

About the Author




X-Gluten.com - a collection of the best and most comprehensive information about gluten intolerance diagnosis and the latest resources for testing, diagnosis, research, medical information, gluten-free diets, and more.


Celiac Disease is one of the most common genetic maladies in the world (Celiac Disease Foundation – CDF).

A study by Dr. Alessio Fasano shows that 1/133 people in the United States have Celiac Disease. This number is approximately 3 million people. 

Only about 3% have been diagnosed with CD; that leaves roughly 97% (CDF) walking around, many with nasty maladies, “dying” to be diagnosed.

According to Dr. Rodney Ford, 1/10 may have The Gluten Syndrome encompassing both CD and Non-Celiac Gluten Intolerance making them very sick. This translates to approximately 30 million people… (see: Forward-Thinking Doctors).

Approximately 1/3 may have Gluten Sensitivity according to Dr. Kenneth Fine’s research. That translates to approximately 90 million people… (see: Progressive Testing).

Research by Dr. Fasano and his colleagues have found 6% of the population have Non-Celiac Gluten Intolerance; that is approximately 18 million people.

It takes an average of 9 - 11 years to diagnose Celiac Disease in the US. Many people are sick for decades before they discover the cause of their illness(es).

There is no time frame for diagnosing those with Non-Celiac Gluten Intolerance because this aspect of gluten sensitivity is basically not being addressed except by a handful of forward-thinking doctors, yet Gluten Sensitivity is affecting huge numbers of ailing people. 

The risk of developing AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES and many CANCERS increases if sensitive to gluten and the Gluten-Free Diet (GFD) is ignored.

A number of studies show that the MORTALITY RATE DOUBLES for those diagnosed with CD if one does not follow a Gluten-Free Lifestyle.

Are you getting the picture that there are millions of people walking around sick, and their doctors don’t begin to comprehend that gluten is a toxic agent that is making them “sick and tired”?

Do I have your attention? The research is there! (see Empower Yourself)


©2009 Anne Sarkisian
designed by Wendy Roberts Design